- rock-it club
- photo gallery
- faq / Travel
- Contact / Employment
Camping Policies and Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CAMPERS - CAMPGROUNDS OPEN:
We realize that many of our fans travel from afar so you can camp overnight from Monday, July 15th right through Sunday, July 21st! You can set up your camper beginning Sunday July 14th from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm. You can set up Monday, July 15th and Tuesday, July 16th from from 12:00 noon until 8:00 pm. Starting Wednesday, July 17th the gates will open at 9:00 am and remain open 24 hours through the Fest. Everyone who enters the campgrounds starting Wednesday must have a 4 day armband and a camping access armband. We require that if you are planning on camping Monday or Tuesday, the first thing Wednesday morning after the gates open you go to the Entrance gate and exchange your 4 Day Ticket and Campground Admission Pass for your armbands. Thank You! ~ RF
Campground Policies & Information
- Campsites are all 18’ x 40’
- 1 Sleeping Unit per campsite.
- Limit of 6 people per campsite.
- Some campsites are unlevel. Please bring your own blocking.
- No open fires, ground fires or bon fires. Self contained fires (fire rings) are allowed, weather permitting. Please do not dig fire pits. Grills and campfires must be contained and attended.
- TIKI TORCHES are not allowed on the fest grounds.
- All Handicapped Individuals must enter and exit through Gate 12.
- Please leave all ashes inside fire ring and allow them to just burn out when you leave. Please do not put ANY ashes in dumpsters.
- No water hook ups.
- All bags and knapsacks are subject to inspection upon entry to festival grounds and to concert area.
- No video cameras are allowed in concert area. Any violation is subject to removal from the grounds.
- Any person on the Festival grounds is subject to being photographed for Festival promotional purposes with no prior approval and no compensation.
- Wristbands that have been cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced. Anyone with such armband is subject to trespassing fine and immediate removal from the festival grounds.
- Fresh water stations are located in the campgrounds.
- Each campsite will receive 1 camping sticker and 1 free car sticker.
- No person will be allowed in the campgrounds without a camping access armband. Anyone on the festival grounds without the proper armbands is subject to a trespassing fine of up to $1000.00.
- Quiet time in the campgrounds is from 2:30 am to 7:00 am. All fires must be extinguished and all generators must be shut off. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
- A $50.00 deposit is required on any furniture brought into the campgrounds. If you take the furniture out with you and your campsite is clean when you leave, your $50.00 can be reclaimed at the entrance gate by 11:00 on Monday July 22nd.
- Unauthorized ATV's, Golf Carts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes, Go Carts or any other off-road or non-licensed vehicles are not allowed on the festival grounds. If you bring one, it will be confiscated for the weekend and you can pick it up when you leave. Soliciting, glass containers, horses, weapons and fireworks are not allowed on the festival grounds. Cruising the festival campgrounds in any vehicle of any kind is not permitted.
- Starting Wednesday, July 17, 2013, we will take tickets and arm band EVERYONE at the Main Gate, Gate 3 and Gate 20. You MUST have your 4 day ticket and your 4 day camping access ticket or purchase your tickets at the Gate and then present your tickets to get your arm band before entering the campgrounds.
- All camping units must be removed by July 26th, at which time the gates will be locked.
- We offer 1 night camping for our 1 day ticket holders for $35. One night campers must be out of the festival grounds by 10:00 am the following morning. Anyone in the 1 night campgrounds will need a 1 day camping access armband. 1 day camping access is the same price as a 4 day camping access. If you decided to go for two days, you do not have to pay the $30 again. All you have to do is go Gate 8 and exchange it for the camping access band for that day. Note: The previous armband MUST be on your wrist to be able to exchange it!
- We offer a separate camping area for NO GENERATOR CAMPING only. No generators, etc…are allowed in this area.
- Electric Campsites available in rows GIL and HAL only...these Campsites will have one 30 amp and one 15 amp available. There is an option of having a 50 amp available upon special request.
- Absolutely no "Live Music Stage Shows" in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling of alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting. This will not be tolerated and violators will be removed from the premises.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition that you found it when you came. You will be given a Clean Campsite Form upon entering campgrounds…please fill it out and return the White Copy to the attendant. When you leave at the end of the weekend, please have Fest Staff check your campsite and they will sign the Pink copy and then you turn in at gate as you leave. Any campsite with garbage left behind, tents left behind, furniture, garbage, cans, bottles, etc… left in fire ring, we will send an invoice for a $50.00 fine to the responsible party. Please dispose of all your garbage and recycling properly. Please do not dump hot coals or burning wood in the dumpsters, leave in the fire ring.
- Semi Trailers, large enclosed trailers or flatbed trailers are not allowed in the camping area.
- All campsites are marked with patio blocks. Please do not remove them. Anyone taking some one else's spot will be asked to move their camper.
- Recycling and garbage bins are located throughout the campgrounds and concert area. You will need to furnish your own garbage bags. There will be no campsite garbage pick-up. Please take your garbage and recycling to the closest appropriate bin nearest your campsite.
- Shower houses are provided at no charge. For your convenience please try to avoid the 6 AM to 10 AM peak hours due to long waiting lines and the hot water supply. Please respect the facilities given.
- Aluminum cans are a donation towards a non-profit organization (local wrestling clubs) that keeps our grounds clean. Please leave them for the wrestling club.
- Anyone found anywhere on the Fest grounds without the proper armband will be considered as trespassing and be escorted off the Fest grounds by Security and charged the fine for trespassing. Since 1984, sheriff deputes have been authorized to issue a trespass citation similar to a traffic citation. After receiving a ticket from a law enforcement officer, defendants may pay a fine up to $1,000, or appear in court to contest the ticket. Landowners can also go to court with a civil suit to collect damages from trespassers).
- Water trucks will circulate the grounds for freshwater & pool filling. Flag one down for service.
- The festival is not responsible for your camping spot, for personal injury, loss, theft, or damage to any person or property. PLEASE LOCK UP YOUR BELONGINGS.
- All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- Rock Fest 2013 will take place RAIN or SHINE. All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at Rock Fest 2013; however, acts are subject to change without notice. There will be no refunds or exchanges resulting from the failure of any act to appear at the festival. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - Rock Fest is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes, or replacement of armbands.
- Your car pass must be attached to the driver side of your vehicle windshield.-If you haven’t attached it, the attendants at the gate entrance will attach it to your windshield.
- Vehicles are subject for search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds. Festival Staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles & for people sneaking in illegally). Anyone on the Festival grounds without the proper ticket or armband is subject to a fine of $1000 for trespassing.
- There will be a $30.00 charge to change your campsite location(s) any time after you place your initial order.
- Fireworks are not allowed on the Festival grounds.
- Nudity is not allowed on the Festival grounds.
- Any violators will be subject to having your arm band removed and being escorted from the Festival grounds with no refunds and subject to fine according to state and local ordinances.
- When you place your order you will choose your campsite(s) after your credit card has been processed. All orders with campsites not selected will be assigned the following day by office staff.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the NAME(S) or LOGO(S) of the FESTIVALS AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Festival reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
- A $100.00 reward will be given for any information leading to the arrest and prosecution of any perpetrators selling any illegal items on the Rock Fest premises. Contact any festival security or any uniformed officer. The Festival Security Building and the Sheriffs Building are located at the top of the hill.
Chippewa Valley Music Festivals in cooperation with local emergency services will provide the most up to date and best weather information available in case of a severe weather outbreak affecting the area of the Chippewa Valley Music Festivals grounds. A sever weather announcement will be made on stage that can be heard throughout the concert area and a notification will be sent via our mobile phone app when severe weather threatens the area.
Severe weather can sometimes occur with little or no advance warning. You should have a personal plan in place to help protect yourself in the event of a severe weather outbreak.
Weather alert flags will be flown by the sherrif station at the top of the hill.
No flags: All clear
White Flag: Caution - Possible bad weather
Red Flag: Weather Alert - Take necessary precautions or take cover. this means there are high winds in the area.
Response crews are located on site 24 hours a day during the festival. Check the map for the locations of the Medical and Security Offices and the Storm areas. In the event of a storm Weather Alert being issued prepare to move to a designated storm area. Leave your vehicle, tent or camper and go to the nearest ditch, ravine or low area. Lie flat and protect your head. Do not stand in your camper or tent. Do not try and outrun the storm in your vehicle. Do not enter groves of trees during a storm. Emergency crews will let you know when it is safe.
Lightning: Seek shelter in your vehicle with windows rolled up or if no vehicle is available in a low lying area away from trees or items or height that may attract lightning.
Thunderstorm Warning: Seek shelter, which may include getting inside vehicle away from trees.
Tornado or High Wind Alert: Take Shelter! Storm Areas are identified on the Festival Grounds Map. Take time to review the map and develop a plan when you arrive at the fest grounds.